Shelley – Stable Mountain
650 N State Street Ste #6
Shelley, ID 83274
Stable Mountain Acknowledgment of Risk Form
(this form is completed by our customer electronically through our booking software)
1. The undersigned recognizes the element of risk in any adventure, sport, or activity associated with the outdoors. The undersigned is fully aware of the risks inherent in operating Off-Highway Vehicles conducted on National Forest System (NFS) lands, including but not limited to bodily injury, death, and loss of personal property. The undersigned understands that the possible consequences of participating in this activity include serious injury or death.
2. The undersigned has the necessary skills and ability to participate in operating Off-Highway vehicles on a tour conducted by Stable Mountain LLC on NFS lands and assumes full responsibility for bodily injury, death, and loss of personal property as a result of the undersigned’s negligence in participating in operating an Off-Highway Vehicle on a tour conducted by Stable Mountain on NFS lands, except to the extent that the bodily injury, death, or loss of personal property may be due to the negligence of Stable Mountain LLC.
3. The undersigned also agrees to abide by the rules or instructions given to the undersigned either verbally or in writing by Stable Mountain LLC. The undersigned further understands that Stable Mountain LLC reserves the right to refuse to allow any person to participate in this activity who is judged to be incapable of meeting the rigors and requirements of participation.
4. The undersigned has read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions in this agreement. The undersigned’s participation in operating an Off-Highway Vehicle on a tour conducted by Stable Mountain LLC on NFS lands is purely voluntary, and the undersigned elects to participate in spite of the risks. If the undersigned files a lawsuit against Stable Mountain LLC in connection with operating a motorcycle on a tour conducted by Stable Mountain LLC on NFS lands, the undersigned agrees to file solely in the State/Commonwealth of Idaho and agrees that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that lawsuit without regard to the conflict of laws rules of that state.
5. The undersigned agrees that if a portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in effect.