Effective Date: Sept 2020
Last Revision: October 2022
• Stable Mountain is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of our confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personally-identifiable information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers
Stable Mountain websites may collect personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), and/or educational interests. Such personal information may be requested by us for research, promotional programs or for administrative purposes. Additional personal information, such as credit card account information, may be requested for purchases or enrollment purposes.
• Web servers typically collect, at least temporarily, the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used; web pages requested; referring web page; browser used; date and time. Stable Mountain may collect statistics identifying particular IP addresses from which our websites are accessed.
Use of collected information
- Stable Mountain may use personal information collected from websites for the purpose of future communication back to online enrollees, in order to keep you informed of such activities as promotional programs and/or special events, but only if you are provided the opportunity to opt out of that type of use.
- Stable Mountain may use browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is generally used to improve Web presentation and utilization. Technical support also may use IP address information for troubleshooting purposes.
- Some Stable Mountain online activity may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Distribution of collected information
- Stable Mountain will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Stable Mountain will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Access to own information
• Questions regarding users’ rights to review, modify or delete their previously provided personal information should be directed to Stable Mountain’s email, stablemtn@ gmail.com. Any disputes will be resolved under existing records regulations applicable to Stable Mountain.
Responsibility for external sites
• Stable Mountain Rentals does not control the content or information practices of external organizations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these organizations.